April 30, 2011 wasn’t just the end of a month — It was the beginning of a new relationship for us. It was the day we brought home our 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi sedan.
However, it was more of a brief affair than we realized…. We parted ways on June 20th, 2012 to welcome our first BMW into our family.
The rest of this page is a memorial of sorts, as it was how she was when we had her….. Not everything is meant to last, and some things are only around to teach us these lessons.
Get to know our STi…
- She’s one of the STi Limited’s, so with the leather interior and sunroof. But no extra electronics.
- We got her with 53 miles on her. The dealership we bought her from had bought her from another dealership in Oregon and gotten her in the day before.
- She got to be the first brand new car for both my husband and me. It was a scary and exciting day buying her, haha.
- She won’t be getting a replacement set of wheels, because her stock set are forged BBS’. She even has a different set of BBS wheels for winter.
- Nameless Performance axle-back Exhaust (muffler delete)
- Rally Armor Mud Flaps
- Headlight Armor Yellow Fog Light Covers
- SI-Drive Button Cover
- Black STi Fender Badges
- Light Bar and Hella lights